Early Bird For DSLR Filmmaking Workshop Ends October 1st!!!
HD- DSLR Filmmakers Workshop
From Storyboard to Screen
An extension of our original two-day class, Manhattan Edit Workshop’s HD - DSLR Filmmakers Workshop is a five-day, hands-on workshop covering pre-production, production and post for DSLR Filmmakers.
Through hands-on exercise and demonstration, instructors Josh Apter and Jem Schofield will lead you through pre-production, planning, camera set-up, shooting and in-depth editing with the most popular tools on the market. You will also work on your own documentary film project which will be screened at the end of the course.
We’ll cover shooting techniques, helpful tricks, infinite accessories, and workflow solutions for this new filmmaking tool.
Among the topics covered:
• HD-DSLR camera overviews.
• Lighting for DSLR.
• Field Recording.
• Best shooting practices, shortcomings and workarounds.
• Shooting video like film.
• Double-System sound.
• Camera support systems and “tricking out” your DSLR.
• Lenses, adapters and how to use them.
• Transcoding and ingesting.
• Editing and output.
• EZ setups and proven workflow techniques.
Early Bird Price: $995 (Students must sign up by October 1, 2010)